Thursday 24 October 2013

Angelo Collins: "I Have Dumped Beverly Osu".



The break-up of the relationship between Big Brother Africa The Chase lovers, Angelo Collins and Beverly Osu, has been confirmed by the man himself, when he stated that he has actually dumped Beverly, as he has important things to attend to than being encumbered in a love affair.


 
Angelo who has been frolicking with his South African born girlfriend, Candice Arends shortly after he returned from Nigeria, put paid to the stories of the collapse of their affair by taking to his Facebook page to report thus: “I love u guys, even the ones that hate… right now I need clarity… not chaos & scrutiny; I need to focus on what’s important, my youth development programs and my family. I don’t think I should be in a relationship right now; it overshadows what I really wanna do; I hope u guys can respect me for my decision… thanks to everyone that supported me.”

And that says it all and we hope Bev will move on with her life and close that chapter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear. It stinks.

Anonymous said...

after all the love and romance

Post a Comment