Wednesday 16 October 2013

vector dreams of a challenge with Mr.Carter a.k.a Jay Z


Mr. Olanrewaju Ogunmefun, popularly known as Vector Tha Viper, the renowned rapper in Nigeria and beyond, challenges international rap superstar Jay Z
to a freestyle battle.


During his interview to ENCOMIUM Weekly he was asked the following question: "If you had a moment with Jay Z, what will you tell him?"

The rapper was quick to answer:

"I will really like to freestyle with him. I hear he doesn’t write in the studio and that’s cool but somewhere in my head I’m thinking we can outdo that guy. I’d like for him to see that hip-hop for Naija no be beans."

Word!! Vector is keeping our naija flag flying jor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too like dis brother. That's what I'm
talking about. No be beans at all at all.

ada said...

hez de bomb yall

Post a Comment